lost my 2nd rainbow baby

Murtw 💞
On Saturday the first day of my 8th week I experienced red blood that lasted only half an hour... I rested as my doctor said and we were very confident that in Monday we would hear my baby's heartbeat.. that never happened.. that's the worst having your ultrasound waiting desperately to hear a heartbeat.. so we talked with our doctor afterwards for our options.. as long as we left the heaviest flow appeared blood was running on my thighs it leaked on the floor. So we went to the hospital first thing in the morning. That was yesterday. Today that my hubby went to work and stayed alone i realized what happened.. I'm feeling so empty. This was our second loss. My body has still pregnancy symptoms but without a baby.. I hate my body right now. This isn't the way we were supposed to celebrate Christmas.. and I'm scared that he won't deal with my infertility anymore and he quits from ttc.. and all I want is a baby.. he says that we will try again but in so scared that I will lose him is so stupid but am terrified right now...