guys I'm so sick... update #2

Lauren • Currently pregnant with baby #2!!
I have the worst cold (or whatever this is) ever! My ears are clogged, my nose is stuffy, my head hurts, I'm coughing up phlegm with a tiny bit of blood (nothing alarming), and my throat hurts so bad I can hardly swallow or talk. And on top of all this I have something that's irritating my eye. I've been like this for 2.5 days now. I've tried everything. Sore throats spray, hot tea with lemon, ginger, gargling salt water. My question is, should I go to urgent care tomorrow? Are they even gonna be open? What will they do for me? My husband doesn't seem to be on board with going in. Doesn't think they will do anything for me. But I'm so miserable I can't sleep. I've gotten maybe 4 hours a night. Maybe. And I'm worried this is affecting my baby girl. What should I do? Help! 😩😩😩
Update: so thins morning I woke up hardly able to see or speak and my ear is clogged and hurts extremely bad and is shooting the pain down my neck. After waking up like this I've decided I'm not gonna take it anymore. We are about to head to the hospital right now. My mommy instinct is telling me to go. And I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for all your advice. 
Update 2: So I went in and they were so nice. They were happy I decided to come in. Turns out I have a real bad ear infection, and infection in both eyes, and what they think may turn into strep or bronchitis. They gave me antibiotics, antibiotic eyes drops and an inhaler. I'm just taking tylonal for pain. Thank goodness I went in because it could have gotten bad. They check on baby via ultrasound too and she looks good. Again, thanks ladies. Rest water and I'll be feeling better soon I hope.