Giving husband participation trophies

Is anyone else doing it? Because they feel bad and don't want their husband to know they suck? I am. My husband kinda tries but he just gets in my way. I have my systems set up and he just comes in and bulldozes them and thinks he's helping. 
Like this morning, he thinks he's helping by fixing me breakfast. He fixes me breakfast full of dairy products which I have been told by several doctors to avoid because of my sons reflux issues. And then fixes me a cup of coffee which I told him I don't want to drink, again because of reflux issues. 
But I eat and drink because I feel bad after telling him "I can't eat that! It has dairy" and he gets all stroppy with me "I can't do anything right can I?"
Then he leaves for work and I eventually make it into the kitchen and low and behold he had left the coffee creamer out, crumbs all over the counter and dishes in the sink. Ok. That's not helpful. Just don't make me the fucking breakfast then!!!!!
But nope. All I say is "thanks for breakfast babe. It was awesome but I really need to cut the dairy 100%. That's why I bought myself specific breakfast items, thanks though. You're awesome"
No!!!! No he's fucking not awesome. Why do I lie to him????