losing weight and Ttc

L
So I started my period about 2 1/2 maybe 3 weeks ago, and although it's annoying, I kind of expected it since it had been about 3 months since my last. Anyways, the love of my life recently said he's wanting to start trying for our first , his second here within the next few months and I couldn't be more ecstatic. I, however, did finally build up the courage to take some photos, and step on the scale. And while I'm not proud of the number I saw, I was relieved that it was less than I thought.
--------
Anywho, I'm ready to start testing with OPKs, I'm ready to start tracking my cycle, and most importantly , I'm ready to lose freaking weight!!! There are so many brave women on here who have begun their weight loss journey at it's totally inspired me. Yes I want to get pregnant immediately after we begin trying, but most importantly I want to be HEALTHY when I do get pregnant. I don't want to be that girl that ppl hesitate asking whether I'm pregnant or just chubby. Lol. I want to be healthy for me and for my future son/daughter. Who's with me??
------
If you are, and want to keep in touch drop your info below. I have kik, Skype, Snapchat, twitter. 
Babydust!!