Active? *Update #2*

Marypaz • 22 years old. Married. First baby 4/22❤❤

I Just heard about this group today and decided to join and so far i've only found old posts!

So i am wondering if this group is dead or if there are still active women in here! I was really excited to hear about this group so i am hoping there are more of you still using this group!

Please if you are leave a comment and perhaps a small intro or something idk!

I'm originally from Utah, i am currently living in Montana. My name is Marypaz, yes Marypaz. Lol if you really want to know how it is pronounced ask. I am 21 years old I've been married to my wonderful and sometimes irritating husband (but hey that's just marriage) for almost two years! We were married in the Twin Falls, ID temple! I love him so very much and love the progress we have made as a couple/in our relationship! It's been a rough road but if it wasn't for the church and god we probably wouldn't be together! We have our first baby on the way, the baby is a girl! Yes we have a name for her, it's Emmalynn Rose. I am 20w5d pregnant and so happy!

Thanks for reading....and your turn!

Okay, well no one has responded. I have only seen two other people in the group create a post and neither of them have received comments from anyone else but me.

I was hoping the group was still active and i am thinking of giving it a few more days just to make sure...but i think if no one else makes themselves known i am leaving the group.

I wanted a group for LDS women so i had people who understood me even if not completely and that i could come to with questions i can't ask anywhere else, but if it's an empty chat room I'm just going to leave.

I am so happy to see so many of you on here and i love that so many of you responded! You all are so beautiful and happy I've had the chance to "meet" you and hear all of your stories! I'm sorry if i have missed any comments...i try to answer all of them but for some reason i haven't recieved ANY notifications for new comments or responses...it's driving me nuts.

I love you all and wish you all the very very best! I can't wait to hear more from you and i hope if or when we all have a problem we can come to this group and know we'll have eachother for help!