no judgement, please. just need advice

I was a heroin addict for 12 years, 2 years ago I decided enough was enough and got help. I was placed on suboxone and have done really well. They were in the process of taking me off of it when I found out I was pregnant. They decided that the risks of keeping me on it were lower than the risks of taking me off it. They said that even if I'm not experiencing withdrawals, the baby might and it could cause miscarriage. I'm very aware of the reality of NAS (neonatal abstinence syndrome). I'm on an extremely low dose of the medication & my doctors are pretty confident that my baby will be born NOT addicted to the medication. My question is: should I wait till I'm farther along (after 24 weeks, of course - I'm 18 weeks 2 days) and gradually come off the medication? Or should I stay on it till I'm full term and deliver while still taking the medication? I split my dose up and take half during the morning and half during the after noon so that I have two "peaks" to lower the chances of the baby being born addicted. Any help would be greatly appreciated!