losing my virginity to a guy that is too big! (extreme pain)

Rachel
So it's New Year's <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> and my boyfriend and I wanted to have some alone time. So we went to a hotel (which we are currently at as a type) and the whole reason why we came to the hotel is so we could have sex. But I've never had vaginal sex before. We've tried 3 times in the past four hours but every single time it hurts like hell so much that it gets to the point where I can't handle it and I have to stop. He's only gotten in like 1 1/2 inches. And I can't take anymore than that. Not only does it hurt but I also feel like my vagina is too tight and won't let him in. Like there's a barrier there. Every time I've had plenty of foreplay I'm relaxed and totally ready for it. My boyfriend does have a big girth so I'm guessing that's why it hurts so much but has anyone else experienced something like this where it was your first time and your bf is well endowed and it hurt like crazy. If so do you have any tips that I can use.