FWB: Is he catching feelings?!?!?

De`inara
Okay, so there's this guy I've been...practically in love with for a while, and early last year I confronted him about starting a friend with benefits relationship. He's moved away twice now, but when him and his family comes back in town, we always make sure to hang out before he leaves again. A few days ago he was in town, and we've finally had sex, and I'm really confused whether he wants more or not. His parents gave me a Christmas present that was sent from his grandmother, someone I was supposed to meet but I never had time to. It was earrings and a bracelet, and I really love it! His parents absolutely love me and want us to be together. After sex, we cuddled for a while and we took a shower together afterwards. The other day when I saw him again, it was the same thing pretty much, only when we were in the shower he said," I don't know how you'll feel about this, or if I should even tell you, but I was supposed to go on a date with this girl I knew a while back but I decided to hang out with you instead." Also, when he brought me home he gave me a kiss on the cheek in front of his dad in the car, and we're not affectionate towards each other with his parents around. He's just really confusing, and I need some womanly advice lol