Superstitions about period😥😥

irxxmm
So my mom believes that u shouldn't shower when ur on ur period because she believes it won't come out or stop something like that. And also that u shouldn't use cold water down there when ur on ur period Anyways I don't listen to that type of stuff so yesterday I decided to shower just to feel clean and washed my vagina with cold with water. And this morning I woke up with barely any blood on my pad when I went to change tmi sorry🙏🏼 and I was like w e🙄 so and now I was horny asf and my isnt around so (tmi again) so I decided to masturbate and I realized there was no blood just clear discharge and now I'm freaking out Caz acouple of weeks ago 2 or 3 to be exact I had sex while I was ovulating and ofc it was protected and the condom didn't break or anything we checked it and I have no symptoms of  pregnancy idk if it could be a possibility because my periods always last like 5 days and now I'm on my like 3 or 4th day of it  I have clear discharge and Ik it was my period and not spotting Caz of the cramps I'm sorry if it's confusing but I just wnna know maybe could it be because of my mom's superstition  or is it pregnancy. Someone please help me😥😥😥😥😥