Threatened Miscarriage

Shelli
I woke up around 2am because I felt a gush of liquid, it was clear and orderless About 15 min later another gush came, this time it was blood. Bright red blood. We went straight to the ER. I had an ultrasound, saw my baby, the heartbeat was good, baby was sucking its thumb. My fluids were measuring fine, the blood flow to my uterus was fine, my cervix was still closed. I told the sonogropher about the cyst that has been present since my 1st sonogram at 6weeks. Her thoughts were it possibly ruptured which caused the gush of liquids. The ER Dr. said there is a 50/50 chance that things will be fine but my pregnancy is now labeled as a threatened miscarriage. My OB said she would see me Monday bc by the looks of the sonogram done at the ER, everything still looked fine. I'm so scared it's been a two year journey of TTC and when I finally got pregnant my biggest fear became a miscarriage. The only good thing is that the blood was just that one gush, and some light spotting when I would wipe.  I have had very mild cramping through the day. Now all I can do is wait until Monday and continue to pray for the health our baby.