Teens

I wanna speak out for all teens out there who are misunderstood.

We can't help being who we are. We can only see actions and repeat them. We are the most susceptible to peer pressure, yet are expected to abide by rules. We want to feel loved and by doing that we ask for undivided attention, but most are rejected this chance because we are labeled "attention whores". We grow with dreams of fixing the world, our parents telling us we can be better than life itself, painting a picture in our heads that is beautiful and pristine, only to be crushed by the reality that was never explained to us. We are labeled by society as the troublesome age, the ignorant, the emo freaks or the airheads, but we are trying to find who we are trying to see how we fit in society. I like to call myself free spirited I feel like that suits me I feel like it suits every teen ever.

I just want you guys to know. Those teens out there struggling with coming out, with home, with school etc etc. You are not alone trust me, you will never be alone in a society as big as this one. I am one of those who used to struggle in school. Bullies are the worst. But know, you can be anything regardless of the reality we will face after high school or college.

Sincerely

Anonymous