Endometriosis (this is long, sorry)

Erin
I recently had a laparoscopy to remove the endometriosis that they found. It went great; sex isn't as painful and pain in my pelvic region in general has improved. However, my back is a different story. Starting in middle school, around when you experience your first Shark Week, I started having lower back issues. My doctor told me it was a pulled muscle (you'd think I would remember doing that) and he sent me to physical therapy. It was expensive and I had to stop. I've never stopped having back pain. Now, since then I have had a few times when I did injure my back. But this pain is different. It fluctuates with my cycle. Which makes me think I could possibly have endo near my spine? When I was 19 or 20 my now husband found me in the floor of his bathroom screaming because of how much pain I was in. He of course freaked out and I felt really bad for not controlling myself. I'm 23 now, still have days that simply getting out of bed exhausts me on all levels and my back pain has never improved. I don't know what to do. I regret not telling my gyno that my back pain was so bad, I left her office always in tears because I get so frustrated by being so weak and I'm one of those idiots who doesn't tell her doctor everything. I'm sorry this rant is so long; if you're still reading, bless you. Do any of you that have Endo know of anything that can help me?