need advice

Br
My husband and I have been together for 10 years and married 4 years we have 3 kids and twins on the way I think he has changed so much and anytime I try and talk with him or ask him anything he flips out and gets very defensive we used to have each other's phone passwords now he's so secretive with his phone and it's always practically glued to him then I found some crazy videos in his YouTube history more than one things like how to talk to a girl, how to know if a girl likes you, what to do when a girl looks at you, how to intimidate a beautiful women and just several others even ones about sexual things he had 3 different stories when I brought it up to him and all defensive I never accused him of cheating but anytime I ask him like who are you texting not to be nosey just asking he asks me and expects an answer if I ask him he doesn't tell me instead he says no one or it's nothing important but never who and he says that he's not cheating and he's grown I have to rite to ask or question him because I think he's cheating again I never said he was cheating then he plays bball and we're not allowed to go watch him play he freaks out if I ask him if we can go the last time I actually took the kids to the park because they wanted to watch him play too so I took them to the park with the car and he flipped out saying he would leave the youngest home alone if I didn't bring the car back so he can go play I walked 2.3 miles  home the other night from the hospital for preterm labor in the wind and cold and no jacket at night because he kept making a big deal about him having to work when I had fmla papers done for him to take time off work when something I need to do he left the kids home alone so that's y I left the hospital I just don't know what to do no more it's so hard I have no help from anyone no friends no family to me deep inside I feel like there's a girl somewhere in the mix I think she may be at the bball courts watching him play or something I just don't know to me after 10 years we should have an open honest relationship we used to have one idk what happen he started changing when he turned 30 and been getting worse and worse ever since and also it's a 40 min drive over 30 miles from our house