😤 fed up with my OB practice

Maggie • 25🌞Mommy to💙Luca 12/31/13💙 Logan 02/14/17💙
I had a partial placental abruption at 27+5 weeks. I went to my OB TWICE and the hospital three times. I was telling them I was in excruciating pain and was having contractions. I was dismissed. That's when I went to the hospital; got sent home. Went the next night. Received a shot to stop contractions but the pain was far worse. I called the on call the next day (a weekend) told to drink water (🙄) next night I began bleeding and passing clots. Went to L&D, was admitted but the doctor didn't feel it was important enough to come into the hospital so I was in pain and contracting and bleeding until 9 am the next morning when the doctor that came in decided to order an ultrasound. BAM placental abruption and I was transported to a hospital with a NICU. That hospital I was admitted for 4 days. The bleeding clotted and I was on meds and received shots for my baby's lungs. I was discharged on bedrest. Fast forward to now almost 34 weeks, I have been having pain and contractions again. I was admitted the other day and was told I was being transferred to deliver. Next morning, I was discharged. I've been in pain they claim everything is fine again, and here I am at home just waiting. No bleeding but I am TERRIFIED. They won't induce sooner than 39 weeks either. I am miserable, scared, and have researched so much. The possibility of having a stillborn increases the further along I am considering the part of my placenta did not reattach. 😞 it's pretty much a waiting game to see what happens.... I really needed to get my frustrations and fear out. I'm a mess. I forgot to add: they were to order another growth scan to make sure he is receiving enough nutrients and growing since my placenta isn't fully attached and I was told they will not be doing that now. I have 5 more weeks of uncertainty ahead of us 😰 I don't think I will emotionally handle another 5 weeks being scared to even cough too hard.Â