So, you don't smoke? Prove it!

Magdalena • 👶🏻7 May 2020, after 11 years TTC w/ PCOS. Married in Barbados, Sept 2016. Zoologist. Line manager
Quick background: I am 28, I do not ovulate naturally and have PCOS. I was TTC unsuccessfully with my ex for 7 years and tried Clomid. I have been TTC with my husband just over 2 years and have just finished 6 months on Clomid again. Between my ex and TTC with my husband I smoked. I have since stopped and switched to vype (e-cig) when they agreed to help us. My husband also used to smoke and quit with me.
In feb I have a consultation about us trying <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> finally and they want us to do a breath test to prove we no longer smoke. I was telling someone we work with and she said the vype would fail us. I don't think so because it's vapour, not smoke. I have always been active so my lung capacity is good too.
Anyone have any experience? I looked on google and found mixed results.
We're in the process of gradually lowering to 0mg (which would be just flavour) before cutting down frequency again to break the habit entirely. We work in an extremely stressful place so I knew cold turkey would either not work or be hell. Even so we only smoked max 6 in one day, not every day - only at work.
I also read that living in a high pollution zone could effect the result? I live in central London!😱 fresh air doesn't exist here!!! I'm out at least 5 days a week 1.5 hours to and from work in the fumes! 
I have worked so hard to get this far, I'm worried it'll all be for nothing!