25 day cycles, 11 days late, BFN. Has anyone else been REALLY late with BFNs?

Amber • We are in our 40s ttc. I have had one son, age now in his mid 20s from a former relationship and he has a set of twin boys, age 20 and a daughter in.her late 20s from a previous relationship. Honestly we quit "trying" and have the "if it happens" attitude

Hello ladies,

Please help, I'm starting to worry. My husband and I have been TTC for over a year now. I had a MC last December but had BFNs with that pregnancy too!

Im very regular with a 25 day cycle. I had been charting my CM, periods and use glow to find my ovulation days when I don't have opks but no temps (I tried but I kept forgetting to do it). No opks this cycle because my sister passed at the end on November, but I had cycle on time December 3-8.So, here is what's been happening.

December 27th AF due, had all the same PMS symptoms, cramping, sore boobs, fatigue, ECT ECT but AF never came.

December 28-31 noticable metallic/soapy taste in my mouth, breasts not sore anymore, milky white cervical mucus; stringy like.

January 5, sharp jabing pain (only lasts a second) in right lower abdomen. Happened 4-5 times in the span of about 6 hours.

January 6, nauseous but no vomiting. Same jabing pain in right lower abdomen on and off all day. So here I am on cycle day 37 and still getting BFNs. I did have intercourse with my husband December 14, 20, 21, 28, Jan 1, 3, &5. (Not much due to my sister passing and I was out of town off and on) everyone keeps saying I'm just stressed because my sister and I were close, but like I said, I had my cycle on time after she passed once, then nothing! Plus, I feel pregnant (if that makes sense).

Suzanne