need help/opinions please!!

Ashley
Hi ladies, I had a miscarriage November 9th, not my first, I also had one October 2015. 
This is our first month ttc since. I used clomid cycle day 5-9 (I ovulate on my own but My dr wanted to give a little push to help) started my period December 7th, got a positive opk December 26th (had crazy ovulation pains that subsided the am of dec 28th) Glow is predicting my period is going to start tomorrow Jan 9th. Ive taken a few pregnancy tests and all look negative or maybe vfl.. I'm not 100% sure. I've noticed after the last week that my boobs have gotten a little bigger and firmer (my husband has also noticed) not extremely sore but a little painful. I've had waves of nausea throughout the day (something that never happens to me). 
Really my question is what do you think my chances are of being pregnant, is it possible that I implanted later because of the clomid? I'm planning on waiting till Friday to see if I get my period or not, but not knowing is driving me insane. 
Pics of the tests of takin so far are below. Thanks so much for looking and hopefully commenting 😊