My Mother Isn't Understanding

Mariah
Me and my mom got into an argument and I told her that I feel like I need a therapist because I can't open up to her. She doesn't understand what I have been going through, it's about my relationships with boys and people I'm friends with or just my high school life overall.. I have a hard time telling her things because I'm afraid she's going to get mad. 😴 So, I thought a better option would be: getting a THERAPIST because they're understanding and reassuring, the total opposite of what my mother is.
But she thinks I'm a spoiled brat who doesn't need a therapist, her life is PERFECT, so she has nothing to complain about because her parents gave her everything she ever wanted (clothes, her phone, her make up, the house we live in, both of her parents work 10-12 hours a day.. So she supposedly has absolutely NOTHING to complain about.
I do. I have one thing to complain about, my mother, the very woman who I should easily confide in and is loving and understanding, should be the person I can open up to. She's not. She's too busy and too stressed so I can't talk to her. And If I do talk to her about my relationships with boys and my friendships, she's going to end up getting mad and give me advice that doesn't actually work in the end. 😑