*** Faking pregnancy ***updated: JUNE 2

I had to delete the background part due to the newest update making the "content too long to post." Scroll to the bottom for the latest.... 

Ive heard through the grape vine that my stepsons girlfriend faked a pregnancy in a previous relationship. The story is that she was showing the guys mom ultrasound pictures that she had aquired from someone else. She claims to have had a still born. My stepson received a very large settlement a few months ago and started dating this girl shortly thereafter. He has cheated on her, been caught on dating sites, paid for his ex girlfriends car to be fixed after she wrecked it and has been talking to plenty of other girls via text. Why the hell would this girl stay with him..... because of the money??

Well, about 10-11 weeks ago she came to my husband and I and told us she is pregnant with his child. I told her I had a test but she refused to take and told me that she would show me ultrasound pictures as proof. I never confronted her on the story I heard but my jaw about hit the floor when she offered pics as proof considering thats what shes done before.

From then til now she has yet to have been able to make an appointment at the doctors and shes mentioned more times than I can count that she is just sure she wont be able to carry full term. This plus the rumor has had me quite skeptical.

I got a text a little bit ago from her saying that she took another pregnancy test just to make sure she was still producing hcg.

Is this not an opk!? I understand you will get a positive opk if you are in fact pregnant. But she is trying to tell us that this is a hcg. My husband and I are on our way home from a weekend get away. She lives with us so I plan on telling her when we get home that this is an opk and I will ask her to take an hcg and see how that goes. Does it seem like bullcrap to you guys or....no? I just needed to vent and was hoping for some insight.

The test says "yes" and shows a + sign.

Update #1 She told my husband she has an appointment tomorrow for an ultrasound. I will let you know how it goes.

****Update #2

My curiousity got the best of me. She left for a bit so I went in her room. Low and behold, a :negative" blue line test....next to it, a First Response Gold Digital that said "yes +). The sides had clearly been pryed apart amd then put back together. Couldnt get my phone to focus on it...

***Update #3***

Went to the doctors with her today. They told her that her ultrasound appointment isnt intil Monday 😒 They did give her an order for blood work so I took her there, they drew her blood and said the results may be in as soon as tomorrow and no later Friday....Im anxiously waiting along with you guys. Stay tuned, ill be sure to let you guys know as soon as I find out 😎

***4th update***

My husband is currently on the phone with her. He is demanding she take a test when she gets home. She's arguing. She says ,"I took one yesterday at the doctors and it said pregnant."

Husband- "But you went in alone, how do we even know that youre telling the truth. Take one when you get home. If youre not lying it shouldnt be a problem. Youre living under our roof and we are supporting you therefore we have the right to know."

Girl, "I have an ultrasound monday to see how far along I am, they want to see if my hcg levels are dropping. You guys can go and that should be enough for you." He got off the phone shortly after that. Im going to insist on her testing when she gets here.

****#5 ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!?

She called my husband about 20 minutes after they hung up. She said she called the blood work place and her results are in *drum roll please*......they said she had a miscarriage and the ultrasound on Monday will tell her whether or not she still has the baby in there or if her body absorbed it or she has a dead mass of a baby still inside of her.

Rewind back to yesterdays doctors appointment, she said they told her she was between 6 and 13 weeks. Can you absorb a baby thats between 6 and 13 weeks? I just know shes going to say that so she doesnt have to fake a docotors appointment to get cleaned out. The "her body absorbed the baby" is the quickest and easiest way out of this whole crazy @$$ story she has been telling. I think I should insist on her taking a test when she gets here. I mean she "got a positive" less than 24 hours ago at the doctors, right!? It should still show positive if she didnt lie, right? (Oh how the ish is going to hit the fan 😂)

***Update#6 posted Jan 24th

She went out of town for the night on Jan 2nd. Yesterday I took her to the ER because she insisted on getting an ultrasound. The urine test came back negative, the ultrasound tech couldn't find anything. The blood test came back with a reading of 10.5 hcg. I asked the guy who told us the results what is typical of a 10.5 hcg reading and he said approximately 3 weeks. That doesn't add up to the last time she said she had intercourse (Dec 12th). She had a hcg of 5 when she got blood drawn almost two weeks ago and that's when she said they told her she had a miscarriage. We go back to the hospital today to get another blood test. I will let those who want to know what happened. If you have anything nasty to say about me like I'm making all this up for attention and what not, just keep scrolling. I'm only updating for those who keep asking for it.

Jan 27th update: she went to the hospital yesterday. She said they told her her hcg count is 5. She went on to explain that she has a heart shaped uterus so the baby must be hiding on the side they didn't check but then Last night she cried for hours. She said is so distraught about losing this baby she wanted so bad. I truly feel sorry for this girl. She has lost custody of her two year old son and hasn't really made a peep about it. She has missed or been late to at least 4 of the 8 supervised visits she's had with him. I think it's time I talk to her about seeking counseling...

Jan 29th: Notifies  her today that my husband and I think it's time for her to move on and get a place of her own. She asked if she could take my step sons truck and if he was still going to pay for her to move in to a place and pay her bills up two months. We said no but we would pay the deposit and first months rent but everything from that point on is her responsibility. She argued that we have 3 vehicles and if his truck is just going to sit she should be able to use it. We said no. She has not come out of her room since. This tension in the house is just too much. I'm at a lose for words with her no shame of asking for hand outs. Us paying for her to move in some where is beyond nice. I hope she takes the offer peacefully and goes on her merry way. Wish us luck. 

Jan 31st: ladies, take a deep breath and brace yourselves for this one... she went and tattooed my step sons name on her collar bone/shoulder area. I am sick to my stomach. How in the world can a woman tattoo a guys name on her who hurt her child like he did!? My husband told her she needs a mental evaluation, she doesn't deserve to have any children and she ought to be ashamed of herself. It got real ugly yesterday. He told her if she has any sense of pride she would pack her $hit and get the F out, but what did she do, she sat there with a blank look on her face. That just further more let's me know, she's in it just to be taken care of. We've given her a budget of $2000 to get her moved into a place. She took that as we will pay up to $2000 a month for rent. The audacity of this individual blows my mind. If it were up to me, I'd just drop her off at her cousins house who lives near by. Why we got stuck with her in the first place is beyond me. Oh yeah, that's because she said she had no family out here. Add that one to the long list of lies she's told too. Anyways, my husband isn't just going to throw her out on the street like I'd like to so we're waiting to get a call back on some places we've found for her. Bless him and his heart but damn, I  sure can not wait to have this extra weight off our shoulders! 

June 3rd: I've got a bit of an update for y'all   We ended up kicking her out a day after my last update. She packed and left when my husband and I were out running errands.  She stole Patrick's laptop, iPhone and some of his clothes, shocker right?! 🙄 We're just relieved that bat shit crazy lady is just a memory, wait, she can be described as more like a nightmare lol. Patrick spent 7 months in jail and bailed out this past Sunday (he's been out for a week). He has a court hearing on the 9th. His attorney informed him recently that Nicole will be testifying against him. What an interesting turn of events right? I feel like I'm reporting on some book that I'm reading. Pfffffffttttt, I wish this whole ordeal was fiction.