Did I handle this right?

Ashley
So my bf the other night picked me up from work and I was having a bad day and was bawling my eyes out and he left me sit there on his couch for an hour crying without saying a word to me then barley spoke to me the rest of the night and the next day he made a post on fb about how people who lie and stuff are sketchy and crap and I messaged him about it and then I ended up telling him how hurt me made me by not talking to me the day before and how I don't feel he loves me and then he finally spoke up about what was on his mind and the whole issue that made all of this happen was because I took a sheetz bag home from work and he was like why did you have a sheetz bag when you don't have breaks and stuff and he told me how he counted all of his medication that night because he thought I was going to take it and run off in the night and crap and how he wasn't even going to take his night time pill so if I did leave he would know and stuff and I had to tell him about how I took the sheetz bag home to throw away for one of my work friends and crap and I told him I forgave him for treated me the way he did even thou I will not be forgiving him as easily the next time he thinks shits going on when nothing was and that he really hurt me and he said sorry and I told him sorry doesn't cut it and for now on instead of assuming he should come to me and talk to me if he has questions and I know he was just really afraid and shit because his ex actually did sneak out at night and he was pretty sure she was taking his meds and selling them but I told him I'm not his ex and crap and he told me he learned from his past experiences to be how he is and I even told him having knowledge from the past is good but you can't build a future foundation based on the past and that is what happend and I just wanted to know did I handle how he was acting right? It was the first time he's ever been that crazy over nothing and he has had a really shitty past and has horrible trust issues but I think how he was, was a little psycho.