oral sex

Krysta
My fiancé and I have been together for almost 6 years and in that time we have always have a very rocky sex life. I want sex often and he doesn't, says "he just doesn't think about it" but that's a different can of worms. Early on we were seeing each other briefly and I said no to receiving oral because it was too intimate. Then when we became exclusive, I said okay. It didn't happen. He just wouldn't do it, claimed to be shy and he only ever did it to his ex. Well, years later and he's good at it, we got into 69ing, but then something changed. He absolutely stopped doing it. I honestly cannot remember the last time he did it, probably going on 2 years. Now, I love to please my man, I love(d) giving bjs, but after him not reciprocating I was over it. I vowed to not give one until he returned the favor, nothing. I started again and still nothing. It's probably been 4 months now and no oral on either end. I'm starting to worry. Are we that couple that doesn't do oral? Like what is our sex life? I don't know what to do because it's really concerning and in the past bringing up sex issues hasn't gone well.