My amazing husband

TIa
I don't know why I even thought about my sons delivery today but I was thinking about how my husband reacted. I wasn't sure how my husband was going to be in the room, he's a jokester, and honestly not very sentimental. I remember telling him before we went to the hospital that I wanted my mom to be with me when I got my epidural. She started with me but I guess my husband looked antsy so when she asked if he wanted to take over it was a quick yes. I didn't know my husband had it in him, I didn't know it meant so much to him, for me to find comfort in him. He talked me through the whole thing. The anesthesiologist had to do it 3 times and I hate needles. Later after the baby was born I asked him if seeing me have a baby made him look at me different and he said "yes" but he said it made him love me more and he didn't know how to explain it but it was a wow moment. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I see him so differently now. He works hard for our little family and I love him so much for that, I'm so blessed. Its been 6 months and I'm still glowing over it.