help someone need advice

My husband and I have been married 3 years and together 6. I'm 32 and he's 28 and we've literally had the best relationship before baby I could count on one hand the amount arguments we've had. Our daughter is 6 months almost 7 and lately is just not the same for me. I don't feel the same about him. I lost the attraction and part of me doesn't want to be married anymore. I've dealt with this for the last few months and would say things like we need counseling and I was always brushed off. Well Monday night I couldn't take it anymore and told him I was miserable he finally listened when I said I wanted to separate or get some space so now we r going to counseling. But I don't know if there's anything that can be done, how do u fight for something you're not sure u even want. It's like I don't want to do that things a husband and wife do emotionally and physically. I'm so unhappy that sometimes I just want to scream. He works late hours and I actually don't mind. If he told me he cheated on me I would feel okay about it bc then it would help give me a reason to feel this way. I know these are all terrible thoughts but what do I do???? Our families are involved and my mom tells me to basically just deal with it and I don't know if I can... any advice welcome. Please no hate I'm struggling right now and could use any help . Thank u