Scared to try again

⚜️Kay⚜️
I posted early last week about my MMC. I ended up passing everything naturally this past Friday. The bleeding is basically nonexistent now. The actual miscarriage itself was the most painful thing ever! I've never felt pain like that in my life and I continuously bled through my pads and clothes, so much that the doctor sent me to the ER to make sure I wasn't losing too much blood and for a possible emergency D&C (which I thankfully didn't need). Emotionally, I thought I was doing okay but I found myself crying unexpectedly last night because of the loss. 
I want to try again SO BAD but I'm terrified of this happening again. I don't think my heart can handle another loss. This was my first miscarriage and third pregnancy. My first two were delivered by c section at full term in 2006 and 2009. I know the MC wasn't my fault, but because I had no issues with my previous pregnancies I guess I just never thought this would happen to me. 
To those of you who have had multiple MCs do you ever feel scared to try again? Or do you just hope for the best?