Strip clubs.

Brittany
Should I feel self conscious about my s/o going to a strip club my best friend tells me every time that every guy is going to go to one at least once in there life but the idea of my s/o going to a strip club is unsettling to me. He's cheated on me once before so I don't know if my feelings have anything to do with that. His buddy invited him a few times but he always turns him down because he knows I would be mad but the other day when I jokingly mentioned going with my friend he told me to go because it would get me off of his back about it. I told him that I wouldn't go anyways because I'm with him why would I want to go to and watch other men strip. We've been together 3 years and other then that one time things between us have been fine we have a good relationship and a healthy sex life. Him wanting to go to one makes me feel like I'm not good enough for him. Am I being selfish for not wanting him to go should I just let him? I really do trust him I just feel like he's bored of me or finds me unattractive. Is my best friend right do guys think about going at least once in their lives? Am I wrong for feeling the way I do....