PCOS LADIES!

L

So I said that I'd keep everyone posted by posting my review about this product. Just a little background on myself, I've been diagnosed with PCOS since I was about 13/14 and I'm almost 24 now. With that being said, my periods have been irregular and unexpected since I STARTED my period @ the age of 10?

------

Anywho, since being diagnosed, I've tried almost every birth control and supplement for PCOS on the market. The pill, the patch, Nuvaring, Implanon, Nexplanon, Metformin, Provera, Progesterone Cream, Vitex, FertilAid....ANDDD now this stuff. (I know that's a lot right?!) Anywho, besides the Progesterone Cream, nothing else has worked for me!! The cream did seem to help but I'm too lazy to apply it every day and its sort of thick so it's not for me... But if you're cool with applying it every day then it's definitely something you should try. But OMG the Myo-Inositol just made a miracle happen! Check out my cycles over the past few months... None of my other cycles have been so close together... Freaking 80 day cycles and then when AF WOULD COME, she'd be here for about 2+ weeks, recently 3 1/2 weeks and I hated it!! My acne was freaking out of control too, to the point all I wanted to do was wear makeup to cover it and at the same time I didn't want to make it worse... It was so embarrassing. But now... OMG this supplement is really holding up to its reviews!! Along with my most recent, short 32 day cycle (as apposed to 80 days) , I've noticed my acne has cleared up significantly & my period isn't so painful and crampy, and hopefully now it won't be 3 weeks long.

--

If you have PCOS & have horrible symptoms like Irregular Periods, Acne, extra weight.. Etc then definitely check it out and give it a try. I'm really hoping it helps me conceive. 😄😄

--

Thanks for reading good luck ladies!

😄😄💕🙏🙏