I need opinions! should I post this on facebook?

I made a letter for my daughter, she turns 1 in a few days. I will write it in a card and save it for her to read when she gets older. I'm not sure if it's too much for the general public... Please read and let me know if I should post it. 

An open letter to Natalie on her first birthday. 

The day of your first birthday has come! We've been though so much together in this short amount of time. After 34 hours labor, (22 of those spent screaming and hitting your father) you made your grand debut. Just like that, my heart became full and my world didn't revolve around just me anymore. 

I quickly realized that keeping you fed and comfortable for more than a few minutes at a time was not a very easy (or possible) task. I fell ill shortly after your birth, but you kept me company in the hospital. You were the tiny ray of sunshine by my bedside, keeping me sane. I got better and we were back to our regular day to day struggle (breastfeeding). 

Once we finally got the hang of nursing, you started to sprout teeth! Then you were crawling. I blinked and you took your first step. 

One night I put on my milk & cookie pajama top. You pointed to the cookie, signaling for me to repeat its name until you said it for yourself! 

On your first Thanksgiving you inhaled a slice of cheesecake and got so hyper afterwards that you couldn't stop walking around in circles. 

Christmas time rolled around. You cut some kids in the line for your first pictures with Santa and then you cried your heart out when I sat you in his lap. You absolutely hated you first Christmas present! I promise we will make it up to you next year. 

Your father and I spent your first New Year's <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> consoling you through the pain of an infection and neither of us would rather have been anywhere else. 

You got a pretty serious GI virus a week before your first birthday and you shook it off like nothing happened. 

I've never been more proud of anyone or anything else in my entire life. You are my moon and my stars. I love you, Natalie.