BE AWARE OF THIS PRODUCT; almost did great harm to my infant and I!!!

Hey ladies; so please read this whole post and be aware of this product; i had posted about this product a few months ago due to how crappy it was... well now I'm absolulty furious and proved that this item is not safe. So I bought this rocking chair with my baby shower money/gift card while I was pregnant.. I always wanted a rocking chair for when I had a baby. I refused to buy one from babies r us because they were all 300$ or more that I could find to match everything. This one matched the furniture perfectly and I loved the color. It was 180$ on walmarts website, 190$ on Amazon and 170$ on eBay. Well I found it in walmarts store for 160$ so I took advantage and bought it, put it together carefully step by step with instructions and fell in love with it. Well my FIRST problem started after only a couple times of relaxing and rocking on it, the arm broke. Not even a month old yet. Only used it about 5 times I'd say, not long st all.. Keep in mind, I'm a tiny petite girl. Pre pregnancy 105lb and 5'2. 140lb while pregnant. 135lb now, 2 months postpartum. Regardless, it should be sturdy enough to hold more weight than that! So I was rocking one night while reading after doing some nursery organizing; and I heard a crack and fell back a bit. I looked over at the arm and saw it was detached. Apparently it was only attached by a small piece of wood. It wasn't screwed or anything in the part that snapped. Not secure or well made at all.  I tried to glue it with gorilla glue and wood glue, tied it down tight for two days to dry. After its dried is tested it out and it was good about 5 minutes. Then boom, snap again, the glue didn't hold. So now I have to duck tape it! Not to mention it is not sturdy at all.. I went on it maybe 3-4 more times after that.... well guess what just happened tonight; IT COLLAPSED ON MY INFANT AND I. I'm only 135lb and my baby is no more than 15lb if that... regardless this is ridiculous! Luckily I caught myself and my daughter before any harm was done.. I sat down on it gently because I was always cautious with it.. I didnt exactly trust this rocking chair. Not to mention; this was my FIRST time going on this with my baby.. this is so dangerous. I'm telling you, I hardly went on this thing and when I did it's never for long. It was all wobbly and loose with the screws tightened as well. When I sat on it I always felt I'm gonna fall through it or it's going to fall apart on me. I was right !!! It makes cracking noises when you sit on it as if it's going to fall apart. It wobbles side to side and just feels like it's gonna fall apart. Even when my little 9 year old sister sat on it. I have to constantly tighten all the screws. I'll even go to tighten them only to find they are all still super tightened, yet everything's still all wobbly and not secure! It also squeaked like crazy. I can't even take it back either considering I no longer have the receipt, the box has been burned and it was bought months ago.. this is only 4 months old and was hardly even used.. just ridiculous. Definitely NOT worth nearly 200$! I want to complain and I sure as hell want my money back to get a new secure rocking chair, idec if it's expensive now! So wish I bought a glider now or used my money on something that isn't crap. Anyone else experience this rocking chair?? What should I do? I'm furious. 
Here's a picture of it Befor it colapsed; the tape on the arm and after it collapsed 

UPDATE: This is the rocking chair I have, to the girl who commented saying I was "full of it" and didn't put it together right... I did.  Either way the bottom part and arms were prebuilt in the box. 
It IS assembled correctly. 
And just look at these reviews ! I am not full of it