What's your best sex story?

Anybody have their best time story's?
So I liked this guy and couldn't never really figure out why but he didn't seem into me a athough we used to talk Often so once he invited me over to watch a movie and at this point I honestly didn't think much of it and I told myself nothing would happen ap I went over for a friend movie night and I was shocked I was the only one there as I thought some of he's friends were coming as well.So we were watching a movie Sns were literally sitting apart and keeping it very friendship based.Until the movie got boring and we started a conversation about casual things and before I knew it he kissed me and I was so lost for words.Well the kiss moved on fast and it was extremely hot and sexy.i ended up in underwear and my LBD even broke.
He turned me on so bad my inner thighs were even slippery and my panties were soaked.It was so hot I felt like it was movie scene,I was sweaty,my hair was a mess after and we dry humped so hard.
We never had sex because it was way to soon was it would just complicate things but it was better than some of the sex sessions I've had in my life and it's a moment I will never forget.Im in a long term relationship now but I will always have a little crush on him.😊
Any sexy moments that you will never forget?