Husband keeps making excuses to not have sex?

Ch
We recently got married a month ago. He never wants to have sex and it makes me feel like I'm some sex crazed maniac for wanting to. Even before we were married it was like that. Since we've been married, we've had sex maybe twice. He never initiates it and when I do he rejects me. I am 29 weeks pregnant and already feel self conscious and the rejections make me feel worse. Like today, he knows how hard it is for me to shave my legs righh now, and i took extra long to try to today. I let him know i even shaved for him and he just touched my leg and didnt even acknowledge. He does have a bad back from a work injury but he always uses that as an excuse along with havinf a headache or something. Which even if he was in pain, theres other things we can do than just plain sex thay wont hurt. I just want the intimacy more than anything and idk what to do. I know he loves me but I feel almost like he's not attracted to me or something. Not to mention this pregnancy is making me feel more frisky and I can't do anything about it myself with my big ol belly in the way. So it just adds to it when he's not willing to help out. I just don't know what to do...