clear blue advanced ovulation test

Hi, 
So I have been doing a lot of research on this ovulation kit. A lot of women are having problems reading it. This is the test that has the three indicators on the test. I started out using the generic ovulation test that target sells, but I thought it was confusing, because I can normally feel myself ovulate, and the results on that test were faint. 
So the next time I went to target, I picked up the clear blue ADVANCED digital ovulation test. It's a pack of 20. I honestly thought I was going to have a lot of problems with this test, because women on a lot of boards were saying they had 5 days of flashing smileys. 
I just wanted to share with anyone who is confused by this test, what I learned from reading online, and it seemed to work for me. I read that some women ovulate in the evening (like me), and this test recommends you test first thing in the morning, and first bathroom stop for the day. 
So day 1 of my fertile week, in the morning, I get "O", which means low fertility. Day 2, I get it again. Day 3, I get the 😊 flashing smiley. The next day I test again, flashing smiley. So I read online to test in the evening because not all women ovulate the same (duh). So the next day, I test AM, flashing smiley. Noon, flashing smiley. Then I test again at 7 pm, and I get SOLID SMILEY. 
so I just wanted to throw it out there if anyone is having issues with the test, try testing in the evening. I tested with a cup as well, because different online sources said that was more accurate. Also, if the smiley stays on the digital applicator, it's not broken. It stays for two days because your first solid smiley should be your FIRST peak day if you test consistently, and your second day should have the same results. So, you can't re test for 48 hours because you shouldn't need to. 
 I'm obviously not an expert, but I've spent quite a few nights reading up on different message boards and thought I would share what I learned, if anyone is confused by this kit, especially after dishing out 40 bucks for it 😑😊