complicated thoughts

Rosa • 🐶🐱👨‍👩‍👦‍👦
My SO and I have been dating for 2 1/2 years. We live together, have a dog and recently got a cat. He wants to have a baby and I want to get married. You would think our relationship is perfect. But, he doesn't want to get married. He believes he is ready to be a father and is at the perfect age of 26 because who wants to be an old dad? I'm 25 and although I said I wanted to have my first child when I was 25 I'm realizing I don't want any children. No I am not afraid of giving physical birth and no I do not want to adopt someone else's child. I am just simply not ready. My father is 83 years old and being realistic he probably only has a few years left with me, so why can't I give him a grandbaby of my own? I told my SO if he wanted a baby he has to purpose, clearly it's the best ultimatum. I don't think he's bugging though. Back in October, I found out he might have cheated on me for a whole year but denies it even though I spoke to the other woman. A baby won't fix my now insecurities. I will own up to that. Do I stil love this man? I think I do, but I can't move pass that long ago issue. I don't want a loveless marriage! As I write this I couldn't tell you when was the last time I had sex with my SO. Half the time he doesn't want me because he's tired and the other half I don't want him because he didn't want me. Am I being immature? Should I move on, but how? This stuff goes through my head everyday. I need this man to want me and maybe I can find the connection I had with him before. Please do not write, talk to him about what you're thinking". Been there and done that. It's pointless, he's very forgetful and that is not an exaggeration. He doesn't pay attention to when I talk and if he does he just chooses to ignore it. He gets bothered by them. I have decided not to waste my time trying but I have realized I have become so rude towards him. I would drop anything I am doing just for this man, so I must love him! But why does he not do this for me? He says he does, he says he loves me, but when I truly need him why doesn't he? My SO has his own money and thinks that when I want or need something money will buy it. Why does he not realize I just want his affection and courtesy? We want to buy a house next year, just found out I will be buying that house, I just don't know if it will be with him. Am I normal to have such complicated issues that could have the easiest solutions or am I just a truly complicated woman?? 
Thank you for reading my thoughts that needed to be heard/read. No response is needed I just wanted to clear my head amongst other women who may know what I'm going through.