40 weeks and not even a single braxton hicks!

Brianna
I'll be 40 weeks on Tuesday and I can already tell I'm gonna be pregnant for much much longer than that. I haven't had a single braxton hicks or a sign at all that she is doing anything different. I just keep getting bigger and bigger in the belly and feeling worse and worse each day. It's hard to eat more than one meal a day because as soon as I eat I can't get anything else comfortably into my belly for like 12 hours! I'm living on red leaf tea and water. I can't sleep, I can't even sit in a chair for any amount of time without crying from the shortness of breath it causes. Standing helps only until my scoliosis forces me to get back on the floor. I wish I could just shove her out! I am doing my birth natural and at home so I just have to let her pick her day and all. I'm happy and excited that the birth is going to be amazing, but I'm fucking livid with her for not hurrying up, not even so much as false labor! I do not want to see what kind of crying mess I look like in 2 more weeks 😣😣😣 it feels like it is never going to be over and I just wanna be able to bend over and sit in the car again like a normal person 😭 /rantover