Bf is prego

MissThompson • 35- married but separated- no bio kids -2 adopted boys and 2 step daughters
Soooo just a little background here. My hubby and I have been ttc for roughly 3 years now and this past year we have kinda slacked off. I admit. I was sure motherhood just wasn't meant for me bc it hadn't happened and I'm 30 yrs old. But the last couple months we have been trying. wellllll apparently so has my supposed to be best friend.. Except she likes to get drunk and party and fight with her on again off again boyfriend.. And i watch her 4 yr old all the time. And today I find out she is preggo.. Ok so I'm happy for her but at the same time I'm upset and hurt. I tell my husband and he already knew. why did my husband already know this... Why did he know a whole day before me and no one said anything. She shouldve told me first seeing as I'm her "best friend" & my husband should have told me bc he is my husband!! I'm just so aggravated at this whole situation. We have everything to give and we have tried for sooo long. I'm tired of being happy for everyone around me. It's depressing. I want to be a mother. I want a family. And its so hard to deal with when you have absolutely no one to talk to about everything except the girl that's already prego and doesn't care that I'm not :( I'm sorry this is so long and all over the place. My head is going in 10000 different directions and I guess I need someone to understand what I'm goin thru or to say I prayer that I can get thru this. I'm not good dealing with all these emotions at once.