Help me (bit of a long story)

Nugget
Okay so for about a month i didnt have a period, took 3 HPT and all came negative. The other week i had spotting which was brownish but then turned pink and lasted for a few days, then stopped, there were no clots, no pain and felt nothing like my period.. ive been getting the usual symptoms, sore boobs, darkened areolas, a stretching kinda pain, light morning sickness, certain foods i cant eat without feeling like im gonna hurl (noodles, curried sausages and chinese chicken and rice) and i do have a small bump when i look in the mirror. But with my mum when she was pregnant with me, well one she was told that after my older sister Shay she couldn't have any more kids but she had my older brother zach and then fell pregnant with me and then had my little brother declan. But she didnt find out she was pregnant with me until i kicked her in the womb, she had the symptoms or whatever, but all her tests came back negative (as did mine) she never really showed (but i am a little bit being 11 weeks) so the doctors done an ultrasound and sure enough she was pregnant with me.. so i dont know if i have inherited that from her but can anyone give me some tips..? My boyfriends mum (because i live with him and his family) has gone on holidays but after she gets back shes gonna take me for an ultrasound. But i have no idea whats going on and i need help