Husbands inappropriate touching *Updated*

I absolutely love my husband. We've been together 4 years and married for 7 months. I never really noticed it before but he inappropriately touches me ALOT. I think I'm just now noticing it because I'm pregnant and hormonal but I'm getting SO angry about it now. It's not just butt grabbing because that doesn't even bother me when he smacks it softly or pinches it randomly but it's the grabbing my nipples or cupping my vagina at completely random times for no reason. It makes me feel disgusting and there's just no reason for it. I'll be minding my own buisness watching tv or folding laundry and he'll come up try and play with my nipples or something and I absolutely hate it now. I've asked him to stop multiple times and he apologizes every time I make a point about it but continues to do it. It makes me feel so gross, yesterday he cupped my behind but was so aggressive about it and went to far down low that his finger shoved my underwear and pj pants in my vag. He once again apologized but still continues to do so. Any way to get my point across to get him to stop besides asking him to? 
EDIT: to Laura I am a Christian.
UPDATE: Thank you all for your responses. I agree with the top comment that called out the women who have called me "ungrateful" and I even seen someone say I was "stupid" for not appreciating my husband groping me but I'm still a human and how I feel matters. Yes it's okay to flirt but it's hard to feel flirty and cute when I'm too annoyed by my husband fingers on my vagina or pinching my sensitive nipples! After it happened again today (like it always does) I sat my husband down and told him that maybe after having our daughter I'll like the touching thing again but for the duration of my pregnancy I would not like any of my sexual parts touched unless we're in bed or sex is initiated. He apologized again and told me he just forgets sometimes since he's done it so long but is going to try extra hard to remember. The rest of the day instead of grabbing my breasts or cupping me like he usually would, he would rub my back, caress my face or rub my belly. These are the touches I need right now and they make me feel loved and desired. Every woman is different and wants different things but I'm hoping after today my husband continues to do this and stops making me feel disgusting and gross like I was!