can't believe it happened..

Sarah Noemi
I want to share this story because I'm just filled with so much joy and happiness. 
When I was senior in high school I met a guy named Jesse and we hit it off and without me even realizing it I fell head over heals for him. We talked non stop, we were always hanging out and we got really close, really fast and by the time we graduated we were best friends. I told him I liked him but he told me he couldn't get over my bisexuality, and that was okay with because I thought well as long as I have you in my life some way I'm happy. Fast forward to almost five years later he told me he had feelings for me, and he always had but because he was young and dumb in high school he didn't act on it. He kinda regretted it, but it paved way for us to get to know each other on so many different levels. On New Years <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> we kissed and we were out all night together, it was magical and this year has been so good to me so far. I feel like I'm in a story lol. 
For once I can truly say I am dating my best friend, because well he actually was. ❤