Losing our spark?

My boyfriend and I have been together for five months. About two months ago I started feeling like we're fading. We still spend lots of time together, make love, he comes over tons and I come over occasionally to his house since I'm a full time university student, etc. However, for example making love isn't the same anymore. For example, we had sex two days ago and he was tired from the gym and just in general, so he wanted me to basically do all the work. Keep in mind that I had also commuted and gone to school and back home, and also gymmed so I was exhausted too. He also asks me to initiate sex a lot recently and it's draining. Mostly because I wish he could be romantic like he used to and turn our passionate kisses into love making. Anyways, when he finishes he goes to clean us both up and then he lays in bed on his phone instead of cuddling me for hours like he used to.

Also, he wanted to go down on me (something he also does way less frequently than he used to) and noticed I had stringy white discharge which I tend to have, since I'm on birth control. He immediately got turned off and said he won't go down on that,instead of nicely asking me to go wash myself. I felt so disrespected and just disgusted with my own self that I turned and laid on my stomach, farther away from him. He saw I was visibly upset and told me to go clean up and he'll come with me. When I said I'm sick of cleaning up because it's never good enough for him, he offered to clean me up himself. I know it sounds bratty, but you wouldn't feel so good if your so asked you to basically shower your private parts everytime before you have sex, right?

Anyways, what can we do to rekindle our relationship? We live in a cold climate right now so it's very hard to go out on dates and bond Iver activities, not to mention that we're both struggling students and working, and also taking each other out on minimum wages which we earn with the tiny amount of work we are given.

Thank you for reading!