please read!!!

An
Hi everyone!👋🏼 sorry but I really need to say this.. So I have a service dog and she is in training with me at the moment because she is still a puppy and I'm would like to give you some information about service dogs and what you should do when you see one🙂 So here is some information 😊
DO NOT(without permission from handler)
• make kissy noises
• wave 
• make eye contact 
• try to get their attention 
• take pictures 
• talk to them
• pet them 
(Distracting a service dog in any way is a felony!) 
DO's
• ignore them
• talk to the handler not the dog
Distracting a service dog for even one second can mean life or death to the handler so PLEASE just considered these dogs as medical equipment. Even if they are in training. Oh and please don't say something like "oh I REALLY wish I could pet him/her!) all that does is make the handlers uncomfortable. If you must ask a questions about the dog just remember the handler has probably been asked the same question 50 times that day already so please don't be offended if the answers are cold and short. They are just trying to get milk like you are... Also just because a dog doesn't have a vest on doesn't mean they aren't working or a service dog. These dogs come in all shapes and sizes and do NOT require identification!! And just because the handler doesn't look disabled doesn't mean they aren't.  And because someone has a service dog doesn't mean their blind! (Sorry just SO many people assume I'm blind.)
 PLEASE DON'T TRY TO PASS OFF YOUR DOG AS A SERVICE DOG!!! It ruins the reputation of real ones!!
SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK IN THE COMMENTS!!! I would be happy to answer them!
And here is a picture of my puppy😊 her name is Meg p.s I named her after Meg from supernatural🙌🏼😂