pregnant while on the pill???

I have been on ortho Tri cyclen for about 7 months and am wondering if it's possible that I'm pregnant. I've never been before and don't  know what it's like. I recently started what I thought was the beginning of my period 8 days early than expected. (Still on my active pills.) It hasn't gotten any heavier and hasn't ended either. TMI: It's not enough to fill a pad or tampon. I thought it could be breakthrough bleeding because I was vomiting and had diarrhea earlier last week. I know breakthrough bleeding is only suppose to be 1-2 days. I usually have PMS symptoms a week before I'm about to start and I didn't. According to this app I'm suppose to start in two more days and I'm just wondering if I'm overreacting or I should wait to see if it starts to get heavier or if I should take a test. I'm I'm pregnant i would be close to two months. Btw all of my periods while on this pill have been light and yes I had unprotected sex while taking my pill religiously. What should I do? Wait it out or take a test?