Broken

Three days ago my husband told me he's not in love with me anymore... here's how it went... I really confused on what to do.

We got into a fight because he didn't just go through my phone but he compared my messages to our phone log to see if they add up??? I told him it was wrong to do that and accuse me of deleting messages even though they were not deleted. They were in a group message he didn't even look at apparently. I have never done anything out side my Marriage. There should be no reason why he should feel the need to look through my stuff. Well we got on the subject about how I have been feeling for a while that he's not in love with me anymore. He asked me if I was in love with him. I told him I was. I asked him. He didn't say anything. I asked him two more times before getting a response. He said to me, "idk I'm confused." So of course I bawled. You're in love with someone or your not. Well long story short the rest of that day he tried telling me he was in love with me but the next day told me he hasn't been in love with me in over 4 months and didn't want to admit it to him self. 10 min later of me explaining how bad that hurts he yells and tells me he never told me he's not in love with me, I'm putting those words in his mouth..... like wth?!