hospital known for shaming new moms into breast feeding...

My hubs and I had an appointment with the Dr today to check baby's heart beat and growth. We are currently 34 weeks and very excited to become parents. Without us even bringing it up, the dr asked if we were going to formula feed or breast feed. My husband and I decided together that formula feeding would be the right road for us to take due to our lifestyle. I fully support breast feeding moms just as much as I do formula feeding moms. I don't try to sway other people one way or another because it's a personal choice as a parent and I don't think judgment should be passed. That being said, the dr was totally impassive about it and in fact his children were formula fed. But he warned us saying that the nurses in this particular hospital are known for being rude and over bearing and extremely pushy to get new moms to breast feed. He said he's been at several meetings with a lot of complaints about the nurses conduct in handling this topic. He also warned that my husband may need to be ready to defend me and our choice in formula feeding. Has anyone been through anything like this? Any advice for addressing the situation???