Weird stuff going on with me?

Imani
Some very odd things have been happening to me. Last May, I woke up one day, got out of bed and noticed that it hurt to walk on my right ankle. I didn't think it was much at first until just 10 mins after getting up, the pain got worse and I had to sit down. Then a few days later, my friend asked me how long my wrist had been swollen. I was confused and looked at it and was like "it's not swollen". She took my other hand and put them side by side. It WAS swollen. I didn't remember hurting it or anything. Same case as my ankle, I don't remember taking a fall or anything like that so I went to the doctors after my ankle got really swollen and they didn't know what was up so they drew blood and Dr. Obvious called and said "it appears you have some inflammation"... NO SHIT!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ A week later my ankle got better but now my wrist is still swollen (but it doesn't hurt or anything) and today I woke up and my other wrist was hurting and making a click every time I moved it which hurt so bad I had to use a splint 😞 What the actual heck is wrong with me? 😂😂😭
Side view of swollen ankle (right side)
View from top
My left ankle, no swelling