Depressed with Baby (Sorry long) ⚠️

So with my last pregnancy I got so depressed when my daughter was born. Don't get me wrong I was so excited and shocked that I had my baby, it was just something new for me! But knowing that she was only 4lbs 14oz (36 weeks born) I was depressed. I was depressed because I saw her all tiny & defenseless. Literally, All they do is cry, sleep, eat, & poop all day. It's no fun 😪😫
6 years later I am 38 weeks now and I have to say I'm getting those baby blues already and my baby boy isn't here yet. I feel like a FTM again. I'm clueless in how to take care of a newborn. I don't have many friends. My parents both work. My in laws live a states away. I have so much going on my mind right now. My husband will only be with me for 3 days after I have the baby then he goes back to work which involves traveling so he will be gone for about 3 weeks. They could give him more days off but we also need the money, which is another thing I have in mind since we are also going through a rough time financially until I can get to working again. Idk what I'm looking for...maybe prayers? Encouragement? I feel so alone...😖