Naked baby/child pics rant...

laura gail
So I have 4 kids, 1 girl 3 boys. I don't post anything on social media of my children in anything less than what is expected at that age. Like my 3 week old, onesie or blanket is appropriate. Hospital pictures I've never dressed them as naked. Always covered. When my kids were born not one picture of them brand new on the table not wrapped was posted. Well my friend posted a picture of my daughter in just a diaper about 2 or 3 years old. My son in boxers and her daughter in a nightly with undies u could clearly see. This irritates the fire out if me. The world has become a sick shady place where you CANNOT trust anyone other than close friends and family. I'm pretty sure if I posted something and my friends list saw, that nothing would happen to my kids. But I still dont. But she posted it on my wall,her wall, and my 21 year old nieces wall (who friends EVERYONE and dates down right losers). Anyway, to me those pics should be secret and kept for memories. It only takes 1 wrong sick twisted person to see and fall in love that they want to steal it because they cant have their own, or do worse things to them that they will never forget for the rest of thwir lives. Man I know we all wanna show everyone every inch of what we brought into this world, but is the dangers that COULD happen worth it? I prefer to keep mine safe. Anyone else feel this way? Or am I just way too over protective?