hubby paying my bills?

Ashley
Okay so before all of the judgment starts I currently work full time. I am going to school full time as well! I am finding it impossible to get my homework done and study while trying to work. If I'm not in school I'm at work and I'm so scared I am going to fail not having time to do homework and study. Hubby says "I think you should just be a full time student until you graduate I will pay your bills" I've always been ver independent and payed my own bills. I feel aweful even thinking about him paying my bills. Would YOU let your SO help you out while in school? I know I'm rambling but my nerves are tore up over the situation. 
****EDIT
Thanks for all the responses . When I say MY BILLS I mean MY BILLS . MY car , MY car insurance, MY phone bill. He's made it pretty clear that I need to quit my job and go to school full time. I go to school Monday - Friday so if I found something it would have to me Saturday and Sunday which would leave me no time for family and with school being so hard I really need that family time to help me through these roughy couple of years. Again thanks for the responses ladies .