HELP!

Since I had my daughter 7 months ago I've been dealing with extreme paranoia and anxiety. From the time she was 1month and a half until she was 4 months, I worried everyday that something was going to happen to her. She had little choking episodes and I was told it was silent reflux. I worried myself sick. Im a stay at home mom, alone all day with my daughter. No family around and nobody to talk to. Eventually the paranoia with my daughter slowed down but still lingers in the back of my head. For the past month my paranoia moved to a bunch of "What Ifs". The biggest one for me was what if i had a fire...what do I do. I have nobody to call for help besides 911. Hubby is at work 45minutes away. I fear having nobody around for an emergency. Now for the past week my paranoia is something happening to me while I'm home alone with the baby. What if I don't wake up and she's crying and starving until 6pm when dad gets home. Everything is what if. I'm 27 years old and have never been so paranoid in my life. Now that I have my daughter...I over think things...think about things I never thought about before...and always thinking worst case scenarios. I fear something will happen to me and my daughter will grow up without a mother and never remember me. I pray all the time asking God to help me. I know if I don't stop this thinking..I'm slowly killing myself from stress. I don't know what to do anymore. Any advice on how to get through paranoia and anxiety?