*EDIT4*Bf regrets our baby?

My bf and I have been together for 4 years. We have a 6 mos old. Our relationship has been shit since I found out I was pregnant (we were ttc for almost a year). Yesterday he told me he was unhappy and doesnt know what to do because he wants to be alone but doesnt want to leave us because he loves us. But I forced out baby on him because he didnt want a baby yet (which idg because he knew i was off the pill i told him he can use condoms if he wants but i'd be happy if i got pregnant and he didnt use any protection, not even pulling out so I thought its obvious he would be happy with a baby too). When i got pregnant he told me to abort and i said no chance, never. He didnt mention abortion after that but it still hurts. I remember him saying it every time i look at my baby.

Anyway. Yesterday he told me he loves me and our baby and now he wouldnt want to abort him. But he doesnt know what he wants. And he met a girl he likes and would want to get to know her better if it wasnt for me.

My question is. Do you think we can still save this relationship or should we just let go. There is a lot of anger and sadness and bitterness on both sides. But we still love each other and want the best for our baby. We are 20&21 years old btw. What would you do??

EDIT: he said he met someone but theres nothing between them. He just likes her as a person but might want to be with her in a relationship if we werent together. But there is nothing between them now.

EDIT2: I still love him and I know he loves me too. But he can easily find a new girl, but I'll be alone forever. No one wants a 20 year old mom with a little baby. And even if I found someone who would want to be with me, and we had a baby together (I want more childten later), my baby would feel like he doesn't belong... I want him to have a sibling from the same dad.

EDIT3:Thank you all for your comments and I know you all are right. But I am so scared of being alone. I thought we were meant to be. I thought he was the one. I'm still hoping that maybe he is, we just have to get over this. But he told me that he has been unhappy these last 1,5 years and he refuses to come to therapy with me (I go to therapy regularly), so I think we've done all we can and now its time to let each other go, and try to live life on our own. I'll update when we've talked again and made our final decision.

EDIT4: We broke up. And it fucking sucks. I have been crying even since and I miss him so much. He was crying too and he said he didn't want this, that he wanted to marry me but he never felt like its the right time so he never proposed. He was like when I met him. Honest and charming and open. He said he kbows I've been trying to fix things for a long time but he didn't want to admit that we had problems because he hoped they'd disappear then. I miss him so much. I can't do this alone. He was my first boyfriend and we've been through so much together, and now I feel like a piece of me is missing. I just want him to tell me he changed his mind and wants to try again.