Is it wrong to not tell husband when I'm in labor?

Stephanie

So I've always felt like it was wrong to not tell a babies father when you're in labor. I always thought every man deserved to be there to see his baby being born. But now I really don't feel like my husband deserves to be apart of anything. And here's why.... I'm currently 36 weeks pregnant. My husband has been straight up lazy for 36 weeks. He has done 2 very tiny little things to prepare for this baby. I have cleaned the nursery, put the crib together, acquired and painted the dresser and changing table, acquired the bassinet and clothes, washed the clothes and bedding, etc... Every time I ask him to help he complains or refuses to. He says he we have plenty of time. He really has done nothing for this baby and barely acknowledges I'm pregnant. He says he "works hard" so he shouldn't have to spend his days off cleaning or doing shit. He won't even help with basic housework. I also work 40 hours a week, take care of the house, and take care of our other 2 kids. He was helpful with the other 2 so I don't know where this is coming from.

So my question is... Am I just being a bitch by not caring if he knows I'm in labor or not?? I don't feel like he deserves it. Am I just being hormonal?

*On a side note... our relationship has been rocky ever since I was 6 weeks pregnant. We planned for this baby.. and he went and had an emotional affair shortly after I got pregnant. We tried counseling.. he stopped going. He is back to "talking" to other women again. I have already come to realize that we are too far gone and divorce is my only option. I'm trying to not let his behavior as my husband affect his rights with our kids.