Cerclage is finally out!

Veronica
I got my cerclage removed at the hospital yesterday, at 36 weeks exactly. My OB said I have a 10% chance of delivering within 24 hours (which has now passed) or else any time in the next 2 weeks. We did it at the hospital just in case removing it put me into labor. We stayed there for 6 hours under observation. I was having very early signs of contractions, but too far apart to be of major concern. Before my hospital discharge, he checked me again said I am 1cm dialated, 20% effaced and -2 station. 
After 4 miscarriages and a 28 week preemie, I'm so blessed to have gotten this far. I'm only worried about going into labor and not realizing it until it's too late. With my son, I never felt any of the contractions. My water broke at 26 weeks and had I not been in the hospital for that, I wouldn't have realized he was coming until my back labor set in and I felt the urge to push. My body does what it wants/needs to, even if I don't realize it. But I'm confident that this baby will be just fine because we're in the homestretch. I'm in no rush to get her out. I just want to enjoy being pregnant, one last time, for as long as it lasts. I'm sooo excited!!! 😁 It feels like I'm a FTM. Lol.